||Peninsula Health provides public healthcare services to residents of the Mornington Peninsula.
Our hospitals and emergency departments are located at Frankston and Rosebud, and we provide a wide range of community health, dental, rehabilitation, mental health, palliative care and aged care services from campuses at Frankston, Hastings, Mornington, Mount Eliza and Rosebud.
Person centred care is at the heart of everything we do, guided by our values of Service, Integrity, Compassion, Respect and Excellence.
• Join our busy sales team in MePACS growing business
• Three month full time assignment
• Inbound sales calls
MePACS has a Customer Service Officer role available for an energetic, enthusiastic, target driven individual to drive its sales strategy during a period of growth and development. To be successful in this role you will have a passion for customer service and sales achievement and the ability to work well in a team focused fast paced environment.
Based at our new Chelsea Heights office you will be a brand ambassador for our unique service and generate sales throughout Victoria and NSW
The role will work with the existing inbound sales team to drive and convert private sales for the MePACS alarm business.
• You will generate revenue by creation of product and service awareness, soliciting and converting leads
• Close leads by answering enquiries coming through from all sources, verifying, entering and managing information in the CRM system
• Manage the end to end inbound sales process
You will need:
• Proven success in customer service or sales experience
• Strong account management skills
• High levels of presentation skill via the phone
• Strong time management to meet deadlines
• Join a successful and growing business that is part of Peninsula Health
• A competitive salary with a large suite of employee benefits including salary packaging
• Comprehensive coaching and support from the leadership team
• Onsite car parking
• Working close to home on the Mornington Peninsula
How to apply
To apply, please click on the APPLY NOW button to forward you current resume and covering letter for consideration
• Ensuring the health and safety of our patients, visitors and staff is at the heart of everything we do. As part of this commitment, all new members of our team must meet the immunisation requirements of their role prior to commencement.
• Peninsula Health is committed to providing positive employment opportunities and outcomes for Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people and welcome employment applications from candidates of Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander background.
• Peninsula Health believes in the strength of a diverse and inclusive workforce where each person’s uniqueness is valued. Peninsula Health believes that by embracing the diverse life experiences and perspectives of our people, we will provide high-quality health care to all members of our community – regardless of gender, age, ethnicity, cultural background, disability, religion or sexual orientation.