||Peninsula Health provides public healthcare services to residents of the Mornington Peninsula.
Our hospitals and emergency departments are located at Frankston and Rosebud, and we provide a wide range of community health, dental, rehabilitation, mental health, palliative care and aged care services from campuses at Frankston, Hastings, Mornington, Mount Eliza and Rosebud.
Person centred care is at the heart of everything we do, guided by our values of Service, Integrity, Compassion, Respect and Excellence.
Peninsula Health currently has an opportunity for an experienced and person centred focused Registered Nurse to join our Acute Medical and Neurology Unit on a limited term full time and part time basis. Collaborating closely with a multidisciplinary team, the registered nurse will help deliver patient centred care and work with staff to develop improved clinical outcomes.
The Registered Nurse (RN) is a valued and integral member of the Peninsula Health multidisciplinary team demonstrating flexibility in caring for patients and their families across the organisation.
The RN works competently within their scope of practice to deliver safe, evidence based person centred care to achieve optimal health outcomes or a dignified death.
• Registered Nurse with current AHPRA registration.
• Completion of a graduate year program.
• Demonstrated commitment to delivering high quality outcomes for consumers
• Demonstrated clinical knowledge and skills commensurate with experience and scope of practice.
• Ability to work as part of a multi-disciplinary team.
• Able to use basic computer software applications.
• Prepares written documentation using clear, concise and grammatically correct language.
• Communicates well with and relates to consumers from a wide range of cultures and backgrounds.
• The ward of 5GS provides a supportive and friendly environment for all staff.
• The ward is part of the Safewards project supported by trained staff with a commitment to patient centred care, with the focus to reduce conflict and containment.
How to apply
To apply, please click on the APPLY NOW button to forward you current resume and covering letter for consideration
• Ensuring the health and safety of our patients, visitors and staff is at the heart of everything we do. As part of this commitment, all new members of our team must meet the immunisation requirements of their role prior to commencement.
• Peninsula Health is committed to providing positive employment opportunities and outcomes for Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people and welcome employment applications from candidates of Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander background.
• Peninsula Health believes in the strength of a diverse and inclusive workforce where each person’s uniqueness is valued. Peninsula Health believes that by embracing the diverse life experiences and perspectives of our people, we will provide high-quality health care to all members of our community – regardless of gender, age, ethnicity, cultural background, disability, religion or sexual orientation.