||Peninsula Health provides public healthcare services to residents of the Mornington Peninsula.
Our hospitals and emergency departments are located at Frankston and Rosebud, and we provide a wide range of community health, dental, rehabilitation, mental health, palliative care and aged care services from campuses at Frankston, Hastings, Mornington, Mount Eliza and Rosebud.
Person centred care is at the heart of everything we do, guided by our values of Service, Integrity, Compassion, Respect and Excellence.
• Join Our Growing Business in Brand New Premises at Chelsea Heights
• Competitive Salary and Salary Packaging
• Full Time 8 month fixed term role
Mount Eliza Personal Alarm Call Service (MEPACS) is a business operated by Peninsula Health providing Personal Alarm Call Services to over 30,000 disabled, elderly and vulnerable members of the community to support their independence and safety in the home.
A rare opportunity has opened up to work for this growing and innovative company – reporting to the Operations Manager you will be responsible to work with external contractors co-ordinating the installation of alarms in clients homes and completing the administrative tasks to establish clients onto the MEPACS data systems.
This busy role will require someone who is able to multi-task and enjoy using exceptional communication skills to provide a gold standard of customer service.
The successful applicant will find themselves as an integral member of our professional and supportive client service team as we expand our operations into NSW.
• Contact clients and their families to arrange installation of alarm systems
• Enter data to create client information MePACS Operating Systems
• Allocate installations to a contracted installer and follow up to determine that the alarm has been successfully installed
• Maintain the waiting list
• Run and review reports
• Co-ordinate service delivery with the emergency response and technical teams
Essential Selection Criteria
• Ability to work collaboratively and in a team
• High level skills in time management and organisational abilities
• Touch typing
• Strong customer service background
• A sense of accountability and responsibility
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills including telephone manner
• Excellent written communication skills
• Ability to problem solve
• A successful Police Check
What we can offer you
• Join a successful and growing business offering an innovative culture, while being values driven and providing stability
• A competitive salary with a large suite of employee benefits including salary packaging and a day off each month
• Comprehensive paid training followed by ongoing coaching and support from the leadership team
How to apply
To apply, please click on the APPLY NOW button to forward you current resume and covering letter for consideration
• Ensuring the health and safety of our patients, visitors and staff is at the heart of everything we do. As part of this commitment, all new members of our team must meet the immunisation requirements of their role prior to commencement.
• Peninsula Health is committed to providing positive employment opportunities and outcomes for Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people and welcome employment applications from candidates of Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander background.
• Peninsula Health believes in the strength of a diverse and inclusive workforce where each person’s uniqueness is valued. Peninsula Health believes that by embracing the diverse life experiences and perspectives of our people, we will provide high-quality health care to all members of our community – regardless of gender, age, ethnicity, cultural background, disability, religion or sexual orientation.