||Peninsula Health provides public healthcare services to residents of the Mornington Peninsula.
Our hospitals and emergency departments are located at Frankston and Rosebud, and we provide a wide range of community health, dental, rehabilitation, mental health, palliative care and aged care services from campuses at Frankston, Hastings, Mornington, Mount Eliza and Rosebud.
Person centred care is at the heart of everything we do, guided by our values of Service, Integrity, Compassion, Respect and Excellence.
• Your chance to live and work on the beautiful Mornington Peninsula, Victoria, Australia
• Full time or part time hours available
• Flexible rostering
Peninsula Health is currently seeking experienced Registered Nurses with Mental Health qualifications and experience to work within one of our leading Community, Emergency and Adult Acute Mental Health departments.
The Peninsula Health catchment area covers approximately 850 square kilometres and a population of over 295,000, which can increase by up to 100,000 in peak tourism seasons.
• Assess, plan, implement, evaluate and document comprehensive nursing care within the area in accordance with best practice and Peninsula Health values.
• Ensure the safety of the public, patients and staff in relation to the provision of a safe environment from both OH&S and Infection Control Perspectives.
• Assist in the orientation of new staff and the supervision and instruction of students.
How to apply
To apply, please click on the APPLY NOW button to forward you current resume and covering letter for consideration
• Ensuring the health and safety of our patients, visitors and staff is at the heart of everything we do. As part of this commitment, all new members of our team must meet the immunisation requirements of their role prior to commencement.
• Peninsula Health is committed to providing positive employment opportunities and outcomes for Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people and welcome employment applications from candidates of Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander background.
• Peninsula Health believes in the strength of a diverse and inclusive workforce where each person’s uniqueness is valued. Peninsula Health believes that by embracing the diverse life experiences and perspectives of our people, we will provide high-quality health care to all members of our community – regardless of gender, age, ethnicity, cultural background, disability, religion or sexual orientation.